- Eddie Cappleman Technical Project Manager Acoustic
- Herr Jens Peter Zinck, Vice President and Head of Automotive bei Bang & Olufsen
Big Up for Cornelia Grill & Gunhild Ehrhardt-Kruft for this awesome Experience.
- Audi A3 (Bang & Olufsen Sound System)
- Audi A6 (Bang & Olufsen Advanced Sound System)
- Aston Martin Rapide (Bang & Olufsen BeoSound System)
- Bang & Olufsen has in recent years entered into new business partnerships in many B2B-areas. For more than 20 Years, the company has followed ist customers from room to room as they fully equipped their homes. But you also collaborate with automotive partners like Audi, Aston Martin and Mercedes. Why did you decide to approach this industry?
- In which car models can I find Bang & Olufsen today?
- What coherent experience does the listener have – compared to your competitors?
- As I have been able to experience the soundsystems of Bang & Olufsen in the Audi A3, Audi A6 and Aston Martin Rapide today - can you let me know a little bit more about the difference, so e.g. on the Advanced Sound System and the Sound System to be found in Audi?
- Having had the pleasure of driving an Aston Martin Rapide today, this car is not for everyone – so how are you approaching the younger target group?
- Do you see some kind of megatrends shaping the Automotive future?
- Last not least, can you give me a little insight into Bang & Olufsens car audio future? In which way is Bang & Olufsen going?